Crap - I really, really loved "Single Parents." One of my few appointment
series. Watched every episode.

And I liked "Schooled," too - not something I went out of my way to watch
but, like "The Goldbergs" (which it spun off from), it made me laugh
whenever I watched it.

"Bless This Mess" was terrible, though. No big loss there.

Still on the fence about "Stumptown," though I'm glad it got renewed. I've
seen every episode, and I like it, but it's missing something... just not
sure what. Maybe, like its lead character, it always seems to be content
with just getting by.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/what-shows-are-returning-abc-2020-21-black-ish-connors-dancing-stars-more-1295423