The kind of policy may have changed from time to time, but per his IMDB page,
Trebek has done commercials for a particular insurance company since the 1990s.
 Print as well (common in the Sunday supplements, at least when they were thick
enough to run ads).
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0871618/otherworks
I only remembered that this has been a thing for a while once I read the name
of the company.

David

    On Friday, July 3, 2020, 9:40:59 PM EDT, Doug Fields <d...@flids.net>