The fact that the special will not strictly promote the big network has
soured a slew of affiliates out of carrying it... stations owned by
Sinclair, Tegna, Gray, Nexstar, and Hearst say they will chicken out...

https://www.vulture.com/2020/07/30-rock-reunion-nbc-peacock-boycott.html
 (link)

Moi, Sun. (7/12):