Count me in the group that like the Che/Jost pairing.

Paul - as to your comment about Cronkite/Rooney, if you look back, Dennis
Miller used to go off on similar rants in the middle of the "news" (maybe
not as often and maybe not as pointed, but they're definitely there.). Yes,
the exception, not the rule, but still...