Adam Bowie, to David Risner and M-D November, in part, July 16th:

> *I see that they're showing the original Taskmaster which is one of my
> favourite shows full stop.* I never saw the short-lived US version, but
> for throwaway fun, Taskmaster is great. How it'll work in the US, where I
> don't think many will recognise any of the comedians, I don't know. But
> then I didn't have a clue who Dave Chappelle was until I saw him on
> Netflix, so, I wouldn't let it worry you.

Not anymore.  It and "Fridge Wars" stunk in the ratings.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/taskmaster-fridge-wars-cw-debut-tv-ratings-1234723652/
 (link)

Sources told Variety the net is discussing options with its producers, "one
of which could be to move the series to its CW Seed streaming service."

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/taskmaster-dropped-cw-schedule-only-one-episode-1234726719/
 (link)