> On Aug 6, 2020, at 7:09 PM, PGage <pga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> And the want live fans in the stands (I suppose they will ban tail gating),
> meaning they are as likely to cause as be the victims of a local spike.

There may be others I missed, but I know one team has already announced that
they will have no fans in the stands for the entire season (Las Vegas Raiders),
and one team has already announced that they won’t have any fans for at least
some of their games (specifically, the Green Bay Packers today said it’ll be at
least their first two home dates).