Thursday Night Football on Fox has run a couple of commercials tonight for
the coverage of the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearings on Fox News
next week. The tone of the ad was quite different from anything that ever
airs on Fox Sports, I assume reflecting the worshipful tone of Fox News
towards figures like this. I don’t recall the culture (stink) of Fox News
bleeding into Fox Sports this crassly in the past; aside from the odd promo
for something like Chris Wallace they hardly ever promo Fox News at all.

Or, am I wrong about that? I mostly watch the NFL on the Red Zone in recent
years; perhaps Fox Sports has been doing this kind of thing more often in
the Trump years. Anyone have any info on that?

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile