On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 3:06 PM M-D November <mdnovem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, it should be interesting to see what efforts they go to in order to
> obscure ABC's operations, directly across Times Square.

All of the pictures that I've seen make it look like it's a larger version
of the Evening News/Face the Nation set and won't have any of Times Square
visible from inside the studio, so all they need to do is keep their
outdoor cameras pointed towards 1515 Broadway. I have a suspicion that this
is partly born out of skittishness at having too many people at the
Broadcast Center on 57th Street.

I assume ABC won't be originating from Times Square and will instead be
using the same setup in the newly-renovated World News (Tonight) studio
that they've been using for primaries and debates.

--
David J. Lynch
djly...@gmail.com