I've just realised that this has pitched up in the US on PBS which
surprises me enormously. I assumed it would be somewhere on Peacock (it's a
Sky One show in the UK, so shares a Comcast owner). It wasn't massively
well received over here. But I didn't watch it. That said, it's been
recommissioned for a second series.

(If you want something decent, may I recommend the Small Axe films that I
think start dropping on Amazon Prime this week. They're five films from
director Steve McQueen (12 Years a Slave), and the first film aired on the
BBC on Sunday and was astonishingly good.)