Wow, I liked Away. I was
sad to see it wasn't being picked up for a second season, but it really had
completed it's story. Everything after would have been anti-climatic.

I admit that maybe I'm just so thirsty for non-cheesy, non-war only SF that
I was willing to overlook Away's flaws. Sadly, not every SF show can be as
good as The Expanse, but there are so much really badly made SF, that
something with good production values gets me even if it is cliched.