The GSN version had the same Chaser on all episodes -- Mark Labbett, "The
Beast," imported from the U.K. version.

I tried out for that version and didn't make it, but they did ask me to be a
stand-in contestant for their tech rehearsal day, so I did get some money from
the production company (one day's worth of pay as a production assistant), and
got to see The Beast in sweatpants and flip-flops. (Host Brooke Burns, though,
was in full wardrobe and makeup.)

I tried out for this new version as well, over Zoom -- they were only taking
contestants in Southern California. At the end of my tryout, they told me they
were still looking for more contestants, especially women. I told one woman I
know about it. Once again, I didn't make it onto the show -- but she did. (Not
sure about her airdate yet, because as usual these days, they're not airing the
episodes in order.)