This is an hour-long comedy on Netflix. Kumail Nanjiani plays a tech
billionaire; Samuel L. Jackson is a journalist. Tracy Ulman is the queen;
Lisa Kudrow is a White House press person; Hugh Grant plays a stuffy
British historian; I can't remember who Leslie Jones plays. And there's
others.
It's mockumentary looking back at the year that was. Some good laughs. A
lot of so-so jokes. My favorite joke is that 2020 will have to be written
in the history books in crayon.
It stumbles when it handles deeply serious topics, but overall I'd say it's
worth your time.