I’ll be fully vaccinated the weekend after next (two weeks after my Johnson & Johnson shot), and I am planning to reactivate my AMC A-List subscription — I live less than 10 minutes from the ArcLight Sherman Oaks, but I was willing to drive farther (to Burbank or Woodland Hills) in order to see 3 movies a week for $23.95 a month, which is not too much more than one movie at the ArcLight.

Obviously, I’d be happy if AMC took over the ArcLight locations, but I suspect that’s not going to happen anytime soon with the current economic situation.