Eight New York Yankees employees (including one player and three coaches), all
of whom were fully vaccinated, have tested positive for Covid-19 this week.
Almost all are asymptomatic.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/yankees-covid-vaccinated-gleyber-torres-8-positive/

<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/yankees-covid-vaccinated-gleyber-torres-8-positive/>

What this has in common with Maher is that both these groups are subject to
frequent testing: Major League Baseball personnel, and people who work on
television productions.