Jenner has also appeared to be a combination of clueless and unprepared about
specific policies she would pursue if elected.  That doesn't distinguish her,
IMO, from most of the other declared candidates, but it's not doing her any
favors.

I moved to Sacramento at the beginning of the year, and I'm still a bit
surprised at how little attention this whole thing has been getting.  I've seen
very few political ads, and they've all been variations of the same dumb spot
from the guy who lost last time.  I think lately the Bee has written more about
the local state employees' union election than the recall.

There are allegedly 3 or so serious candidates seeking the top spot, but
they've all been pretty quiet, or so it seems.  Maybe this is because a date
hasn't officially been set, but with at most five months to go, it's very
peculiar for a U.S. campaign.
David