And just in the interest of a complete historical record, here is a
relevant NYT piece from a few days ago expanding in what Spears claim that
she is somehow being prevented from removing her IUD is so shocking.

This claim is shocking enough that I continue to lean towards not believing
it is literally true. If it is true, then this alone would justify all the
fan site histrionics.

But what I found particularly interesting is the speculation here as to why
Jamie Spears might be trying to prevent his daughter from getting pregnant:
he may be trying to prevent her BF and the likely father of any baby from
gaining a claim to control some or all of Brittany’s assets. This is
interesting because this worry about Brittany being vulnerable to “undue
influence” seems to be at the heart of the justification for the PC in the
first place.

Again, it strikes me as unbelievable that in 21st century California any
court would stand for forced sterilization (even a temporary kind); more
likely Jamie is making something else Brittany wants contingent on her
having IUD in place (perhaps, in conjunction with their father, who would
have a similar self-interest, access to her children).

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/24/health/britney-spears-forced-IUD.html?referringSource=articleShare

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile