Oh, my goodness.  How terribly sad.

I was SUCH a big fan -- but only when she did *Hearts Afire* (still the
most perfect sitcom about Capitol Hill ever done).  There's an episode
guide to prove it.

Her absolutely biggest fan -- a former professor of bassoon at the
University of Idaho -- passed away a few years ago.  Because of her, he
became my first online friend.

I got to chat with her on the set of Hearts Afire, and she could not have
been nicer.  She was also lovely to my Idaho friend when he finally got to
meet her at a taping of *Odd Man Out.*

The last time I believe I saw her on screen was when *30 Rock* had a *Night
Court* cameo.

I was wondering if she would get to appear on the upcoming reboot of the
latter.