At least equally newsworthy, Anthony Mason's already outta there. Gee, I
didn't realize that he was the reason they're mired in 3rd place. Also
heard that CBS says of the rebrand, "this way we align all the branding
under CBS News." I still think that these shows are less news and more
entertainment and shuld be labeled as such.