Is anyone else getting bouncebacks from Google Groups saying the group does
not exist?   I've received it twice in the past week or so.
 Coincidentally(?) I made some changes on my outbound mail servers, but I
didn't think that change would affect GG.   Ironically, I received this
failure yet again while trying to post this question.    I am now posting
this via the Web.

Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-dae...@googlemail.com>

Hello <my email address>,

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact
(tvornottv) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages
to the group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

 * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the
Help Center at https://groups.google.com/support/.