I don’t care that much about the 23 people or so that listen to his
satellite radio show, but his comments suggest he still does not
acknowledge how seriously his actions violated his basic obligations as a
journalist, and that he expects to get one of those Toobin indefinite
suspensions that will let him return to work once a certain fraction of the
audience forgets what he did or why it was important. Even given the low
standards at CNN, it is hard to believe they will ever let him back on
their air, as in addition to everything else he apparently lied to his
bosses at the network about how extensive his abuse of his journalistic
role was.

Sent from Gmail Mobile