I don’t mean to hype this any more than I probably already have. Nothing’s
official yet; nothing’s been signed. My involvement hasn’t been firmly
defined yet, and maybe that’ll change once the paperwork’s done. (There’ll
be sort sort of announcement soon in FB/AFL, and I’ll be seeing it for the
first time as everyone else.) But, as of now, I have no role in the
selection of clips nor in the overall strategy of the channel, and I don’t
expect that to change. As far as I can tell, I’ll  just be helping them
find stuff.

I’m sure there’ll be an NDA attached to the agreement, so this may be the
last time I’ll be able to talk about any of this. But, yeah, it’s taken
some 28 years to get here, and maybe it was always supposed to be this way.