And the main problems with the show are things he can't solve:  The changed
format and the easier questions, which are the fault of the son of
co-creator Don Reid (the changes were first implemented on the
historically-Black-college version "Honda All-Star Challenge" and on some
foreign versions of the show, but not the most successful, the UK's
"University Challenge"--if Reid ever tried to pitch the format changes
there, he would probably face the wrath of Jeremy Paxman), and the hosts,
who are still going to be around because they are co-executive producers.

Mark Jeffries
spotlight05@gmail <spotligh...@gmail.com>.com