>From Futon Critic
<http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2022/05/16/nbc-builds-on-strong-fall-schedule-with-the-addition-of-new-series-quantum-leap-and-lopez-vs-lopez-to-its-winning-lineup-202114/20220516nbc01/>

(link), newbies in CAPS.
MONDAY

8-10 P.M. - The Voice
10-11 P.M. - QUANTUM LEAP

TUESDAY
8-9 P.M. - The Voice
9-10 P.M. - La Brea
10-11 P.M. - New Amsterdam

WEDNESDAY
8-9 P.M. - Chicago Med
9-10 P.M. - Chicago Fire
10-11 P.M. - Chicago P.D.

THURSDAY
8-9 P.M. - Law & Order
9-10 P.M. - Law & Order: SVU
10-11 P.M. - Law & Order: Organized Crime

FRIDAY
8-9 P.M. - Capital One College Bowl
8-8:30 P.M. - LOPEZ VS. LOPEZ (November)
8:30-9 P.M. - Young Rock (November)
9-11 P.M - Dateline NBC

SATURDAY
8-9 P.M. - Drama Encores
9-10 P.M. - Dateline Weekend Mystery
10-11 P.M. - SNL Vintage

SUNDAY
7-8:20 P.M. - Football Night in America (also live on Peacock)
8:20-11 P.M. - NBC Sunday Night Football (also live on Peacock)

We've talked about "Quadrum Leap," as my beloved mother could only
pronounce it, "Night Court," apparently held till winter, and "Lopez..."
briefly here...

Also off till winter: "Million Dollar Island," like "S*rv*v*r" but with
*100* contestants to start and a bracelet worth $10k given to each, and
each having to decide who to give their prize to when they're voted off;
and a Dolly Parton Christmas special!