Jones ordered to pay $4 million, on top of the over $1 million in fines he
was ordered to pay during the trial… punitive damages still to be decided
upon

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/08/04/media/alex-jones-trial-sandy-hook-decision/index.html

Apparently Jones is already claiming victory, that the jury sided with him
since the plaintiffs originally asked for $150 million. To that I say: Wait
for the punitive amount.