From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com [mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Doug Eastick

>Re: 19-2 with Keeso..... I had no idea this show existed.
>
>99% sure I'm not going to watch it, but I'm surprised it ran for several
>seasons and I had not heard of it before.  Must have been because it was on
>Bravo.

Not for lack of exposure: according to the DVD extras, there was initially a
French-language version with Quebecois actors on Radio-Canada. (My library only
had the English box set.)

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 10:32 PM Brad Beam <b.b...@suddenlink.net
From: tvornottv@googlegroups.com <mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
[mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com <mailto:tvornottv@googlegroups.com> ] On
Behalf Of Marti Lawrence
>Pitter patter, let’s get at ‘er

I’m still getting over seeing Wayne and McMurray playing it 200% straight as
Montréal cops – en anglais ­– on “19-2.”
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/002601d8a873%248ddb1400%24a9913c00%24%40suddenlink.net

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/002601d8a873%248ddb1400%24a9913c00%24%40suddenlink.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tvornottv/CAK5Q1BoEfOMk%3Dc%3DSMHPy884o-4hsqNvb%2B8LhLpv9gAqovcOYKw%40mail.gmail.com