Not to talk this too far off track, but am I the only one who's finding the
current season of Celebrity Jeopardy an irredeemable train wreck?

I mean, I'm expecting the questions to be dumbed down ("This striped
animal's name starts with a Z and ends with an A"), but even as moronic as
the questions are, the "celebrities" are still whiffing on them. Constance
Wu in particular might as well have been on SNL. Bialik has been helpless
so far in trying to keep things under control, but I don't think even
Trebek would be able to do anything this time around.

--Dave Sikula