As I'm probably the biggest SCG mark on the list, you all know I'll check this
out should it get picked up.

I am curious about the show description, probably because of a badly written
piece.  I'm getting mixed messages as to whether it is a daily or a weekly
show.  In my head, the reference to strip suggests it's five nights a week (or
maybe four, as most of the major network late night programs regularly skip
Fridays).  That would fit with the show being marketed to fill spots usually
taken by sitcom reruns.  But this description of the show as a review of the
week's shows makes me think a weekly effort.

Also, is the reference to Ferguson and his friends just an attempt at
alliteration, or is this maybe a panel show?  That's probably the only way you
could have more than one guest on in a 30 minute format.  Or they eschew guests
entirely and we have something like what British Jimmy does in the beginning
act of his LLS where there's a lot of back and forth with the staff and band
members (a holdover from COVID-era shows) in place of a more traditional
monologue.
Whatever it is, it'll be much better than Comics Only reruns.

David

    On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 05:46:45 PM PST, Diner