I'm getting very jealous about this show which I'm keen to see.

Sadly, the Comcast-owned Sky seems to have lost interest in the
Comcast-owned Peacock here in the UK. Peacock has only ever been a tile in
the Sky service and not a stand-alone streamer. But if I go in today, they
seem to have a grand total of  just 14 series available!  As far as I can
make out the only actual Peacock shows in there are Bel-Air, Brave New
World (cancelled), The Resort and Vampire Academy (cancelled). The others
are some Bravo reality shows, and things like The Office (US version).
There used to be a lot more but they let all the licences expire at the end
of last year according to some forum posts, hence the dismal state of
affairs today.

I believe the parent company doesn't really know what to do with the
Peacock brand outside the US where it has just about zero name recognition.
I've never once seen an advert for it. They could just put the shows on the
Sky platform, but if Comcast is giving up the ghost on the brand
internationally, they may just sell shows to the highest bidder.

Anyway, no Poker Face for us...