There have been a couple of attempts in the past to bring Jeopardy to UK
audiences, although I confess that they have all completely passed me by.

This feels like a significantly bigger play with Fry taking on hosting
duties. Beyond the odd presenting stint on Have I Got News For You, I can't
recall him doing something like this before, and I'm not 100% sure that
it's his wheelhouse to be honest. But the proof will be in the pudding.

It's only 20 episodes in the first instance (a tiny order for a daytime
quiz show), so I guess either Fry's work commitments limit things, or ITV
isn't 100% sure yet.

https://deadline.com/2023/02/stephen-fry-jeopardy-itv-uk-1235272799/

Adam