It's a Hilton next to the 405, actually (formerly a Doubletree, and before that
it was a Radisson). "Jeopardy!" also holds local contestant tryouts there on
occasion. They don't validate parking for potential contestants (valet-only,
and the nearest street parking is some distance away), but at my most recent
tryout in 2022, at least I got some extra Hilton Honors points by paying for it
with my Hilton AMEX card.