Yeah, but Murdoch owns TalkTV (it's mostly a simulcast of his TalkRadio)
and GBNews, a part-owner of which is John Malone, which Olbermann keeps
telling us is paste-eater Chris Licht's ventriloquist through his
controlling interest of WBD, is trying to be (within the impartiality
guidelines of Ofcom) the Fox News of the UK.  So I say F 'em up the A, even
if the monarchy is an outdated institution that needs to go.

Mark Jeffries
spotligh...@gmail.com