Nitpicky, but the connecting wall is actually the penultimate round; th y ndw
th th m ssn gvwls rnd.

I'd always wondered what an American version of OC would be like.  Today's
puzzle took me all of two minutes to solve with no mistakes, and the bulk of
that time was spent in an ultimately futile search for the red herrings that
make the original so challenging and enjoyable.