I applaud the effort on their parts, but none of them makes the kind of
franchisey blockbusters Zas needs to pull WBD out of its financial abyss. They
can't do anything for him in terms of directing something he'd want, nor in
influencing other directors to boycott the company. It's a noble, if futile,
gesture.
--Dave Sikula

    On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 03:57:35 PM PDT, 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV