I have to say, I have been confusing Coster with Coster-Waldau ever since I
first saw notice of this yesterday.
Regards,David

    On Wednesday, June 28, 2023 at 06:13:15 AM PDT, 'Bob Jersey' via TVorNotTV
<tvornottv@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 NTBCW Nikolaj Coster-Waldau... he was in everything... Broadway, TV (notably
multiple soaps, even one on streaming!), and films... Monday (26) in Florida;
89.https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/nicolas-coster-dead-another-world-santa-barbara-all-my-children-1235524531/
 (link)