She was also the lead in *Albatross
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albatross_(2011_film)>* (Wiki), a 2011
British coming-of-age drama about a teenage dropout who fancies herself as
a descendant of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle... IFC's film unit brought it to the
US...

Doug Eastick, July 26th:

The Flatshare (TV series) - Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flatshare_(TV_series)>

We are two or three episodes in and we like it.   As usual, you have to get
past the first episode which is a lot of plot/story setting and character
introduction.

I don't know any of the actors, but apparently the lead is from Downton
Abby.