Just watched the Star Trek musical episode. As a musical, it wasn’t great
but could have been worse. I’d rank it better than the Buffy musical but
not as good as the Scrubs musical.

But this was probably the closest we will ever get to a Star
Trek/Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy crossover. They basically stumbled
upon an infinite improbability drive floating around in space. The
references were too blatant to have been coincidental or unintentional.