Unless the strikes are still on, the Television Academy and Fox have
rescheduled this year's Emmys for Mon. Jan. 15 from the former Bill Gates
Software Borg Theater (now the Failing Streaming Division of NBCUniversal
Theater) at LA Live, with the creative arts ceremonies the weekend before
and presented in an edited version on the 13th on FXX:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/emmy-awards-delay-new-date-announced-1235548864/

By my calculations, unless the Golden Globes try to sneak in a week or two
earlier (if they have a TV contract), the Emmys will be the official first
pitch of 2024 awards season.  I say awards season and I say fire!