But you have Kelly, but it's a rerun today and her season premiere from NY
is next Monday, along with the other returning daytime shows except Tamron,
who's not writer-or-celebrity-dependent and starts today. The WGA's
planning this week to have pickets in front of the CBS Broadcast Center to
greet Drew (for the record, she's still technically two half-hours a day,
but both of her Chicago stations are airing the full hour--WBBM moved her
to 2 p.m. and is now doing an hour-long local newscast at 9 a.m., and she's
still on in one fell swoop at midnight on Weigel's CW affil WCIU.  I
believe that Kelly's also a WGA show and they've already been picketing at
30 Rock--for Paramount, they've chosen the former Viacom HQ in Times Square
where "TRL" used to originate until now.

I should point out, as long as we're on daytime talk, that Fox is starting
an interesting experiment of making some of their local owned station shows
national on their owned stations--starting today nationally is "Portia"
from WAGA in Atlanta (and the streamer Fox Soul) and "The Jason Show" from
KMSP in Minneapolis.  Even though today's the official debut of both, WPWR
in Chicago was running "Jason" last week (back in the studio after spending
a month doing live remotes from the Minnesota State Fair) and it seems that
the show is very celeb gossip-dependent and is going to have a hard time
booking guests as long as the strikes are keeping actors from going on the
road plugging their projects. Unless a D-lister is doing a musical at
Chanhassen DInner Playhouse, it's going to be a rough ride for them.

Mark Jeffries
spotligh...@gmail.com