The $60m is purely international figures. I don't think the "sneak preview"
box office numbers get reported until the actual opening weekend when they
get added together and create a suspiciously large number to ensure they go
high in the top 10. So basically that's $60m before the US has taken a
dollar.

(In the UK it was nearly $10m alone, as far as I can see by virtue of being
the only kids' film around during half-term break - not something that
happens in the US, although you obviously get long-weekends around certain
public holidays. Distributors always have a kid-friendly film in those
periods here to help out parents who are looking for something - *anything*
- to do with their kids. Especially in the darker, colder days of
November... A colleague of mine did precisely this with her kids. She said,
"It's exactly what you think it will be.")