The latest Marvel film with Ms. Larson is in it's second weekend, so it's
possible whatever show this comes from hadn't officially aired that episode
yet, and the video was posted online early and taken down.
Rampant speculation on my part, but if it is Canadian, this could have been
taken from This Hour Has 22 Minutes, or maybe Because News.  If it was British,
this seems like something from 8 Out of Ten Cats, which has teams.
Being of little to no help,
David

    On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 11:45:56 AM PST, Steve Timko