Going back to the original post:

1. Clickbait is driven by anger, outrage, and ginned up controversy. Any
lazy journalist can produce a quick article by picking something that
happened in pop culture, scrape social media for outraged reactions, and
then collect and publish them. I expect to see many more of these articles
in the future.

2. For those of us whose minds are trivia troves, there comes a time when
things we took as universal become niche. To younger people Led Zeppelin
music comes from classic rock radio or specialized playlists. It’s entirely
possible to attain adulthood and never have heard of them or their albums.