Fox was planning to air Cowboys-Bills in 89% of the nation, with
Eagles-Seahawks going to 10%. By moving the latter to ABC, Fox can pump
Cowboys-Bills to the whole nation. (and you notice, the Cardinals used
their blackout two weeks ago, knowing this could happen.

I read that Fox left Cowboys-Bills unprotected.