To be clear, Peacock was basically a nothing-brand in the UK. It didn't
even try. I don't think I saw a single ad for it, and it was just a
slightly odd tile in Sky's system. I'm not even sure you could subscribe to
it outside of Sky. Show's like "Poker Face" weren't even within that tile -
just getting into Sky's main categories.

Last time I checked, and this was *months* ago, there were a sum-total of
just 15 series within "Peacock."

Comcast's big brands in the UK are Sky - historically a satellite delivery
brand, and the UK's largest pay TV operator (we're much more satellite that
wired for cable here) - and Now which is their streaming-only brand.

But while I'm sure Comcast marketing folk could explain to me why they
maintain the two brands, there's a vast overlap. You can down subscribe to
Sky just using streaming, which means that it mirrors Now. And they both
have the same undifferentiated offerings. Maybe Sky historically tied you
into longer contracts, whereas Now has month-by-month offerings like most
streamers. Peacock's awareness must have been close to zero here.

Adam