Presumably Craig T. Nelson was unavailable for comment.
David

    On Saturday, January 13, 2024 at 03:18:34 PM PST, PGage <pga...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 He was a high impact writer, on television, and in the earlier years of this
list. His books were interesting, but also infuriating. My problem with him was
not so much that I frequently disagreed with him, but that he often seemed like
the stereotype of a critic who cared more about his own ego and rhetorical
turns of phrase than he did about the work he was writing about.

Sent from Gmail Mobile