I liked Tomlinson as a host, and I think she’ll find a rhythm as the show
goes on.

I think it could be a great half-hour show. Unfortunately it’s an hour.

It is better than 10-year-old Byron Allen repeats, so it has that going for
it, which is nice.

John

—
John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against
incompetence, can you?" - Phil Tufnell