This reminds me to ask: WTF with all of the tournament Jeopardy! I see we
can expect it until April. I know the Strike is a big part of it, but gee
whiz, were they expecting the strike to last 6 months longer than it did?
How much Tournament J! Would we have gotten this year if there had not been
a strike? How can they possibly have a TOC next year with such an
abbreviated regular season this year? I have noticed a lot of complaints in
various online forums, but I assume ratings are no lower, or ever higher,
for these Tournaments or they would not be doing them.

I like Tournament J!, but too much of a good thing is a problem, and a
little bit of Second Chance J! Goes a long way/

Sent from Gmail Mobile