I think the only way you can get sports fans to pay that level of monthly
prices is to have home games available. I get ESPN+ as part of the Hulu
bundle and I can watch NHL games with every team except my home team. My
friend, who just got rid of his $230 a month cable subscription, was happy
to pay Fubo $75 a month to have access to home team hockey games. I can’t
say that will be the general experience but I feel that the new sports
streaming service is for out of market games only a large mass of sports
fans won’t sign up.

There is a possible synergy which I personally hate. Sports betting
companies have an interest in having as many games as possible available to
their customers and they could subsidize the service to keep retail costs
down. Their presence at sporting events would probably be more obnoxious
than it already is but it would keep the service affordable.