So great. I see Variety includes the Ebert reference, which was the first
thing I thought of when I heard the news:

“Film critic Roger Ebert created the “Stanton-Walsh Rule,”
<https://www.rogerebert.com/features/we-should-be-so-lucky-a-tribute-to-harry-dean-stanton>
which
held that no movie featuring either Harry Dean Stanton or M. Emmet Walsh in
a supporting role can be altogether bad.”

The Variety link references Blade Runner, undeniably a great credit. But I
think if I had to link him with just one film, it would have to be Blood
Simple.

Sent from Gmail Mobile