https://scifiworld.org/

I started to see posts about a new science fiction “museum” soon to open in
Santa Monica, but the more I see of it, the worse it seems.

Photos of the replica sets look like they were built by my middle
schoolers. Posts on their social offer cryptic things like “a big name
comic will be at our opening night party” but not reveal who. Oh, and they
brought in an “expert” to determine whether their building is haunted… ugh.
It all feels… well… half-assed and a little loopy. I hope I’m wrong and it
turns out to be great.