In college I produced a sketch comedy series, and we parodied the
then-popular “Rescue 911” which reenacted actual crimes. Our show reenacted
crimes and other incidents on campus as written about in the campus
newspaper. Our campus safety officers tried to shut us down because they
didn’t like how we were portraying them. The head of campus safety,
however, was older (and I suspect drunk a majority of the time) and told
the campus safety officers that we were in fact showing exactly what they
did, so if they didn’t like it, they should do a better job.

I mention this because in interviews the people behind the film have
repeatedly stated everything in the film is a matter of public record, from
raping one of his wives to cheating on one of his other wives when she was
pregnant. If Trump doesn’t like how he is depicted, perhaps he ought not
have done the things they are depicting?

Kevin M. (RPCV)